[ English | Japanese ]
- Director, RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project.
- Professor, Department of Complexity Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo.
- Affiliated Professor, Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo.
- Affiliated Professor, Department of Information Science, Faculty of Science, The University of Tokyo.
- Principal Investigator, International Research Center for Neurointelligence, Institutes for Advanced Study, The University of Tokyo.
- Visiting Researcher, Artificial Intelligence Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST).
Research interests: statistical machine learning, data mining, signal and image processing, robot control, etc.
- We are looking for postdocs and students interested in machine learning.
- Selected for 13th JSPS Prize and 13th Japan Academy Medal.
- Our textbook on statistical machine learning was published: (Morgan Kaufmann), (Preview by Google Books).
- Our book on reinforcement learning was published: (CRC Press), (Preview by Google Books).
- Our book on density ratio estimation was published: (Cambridge University Press), (Preview by Google Books).
- Our book on covariate shift adaptation was published: (MIT Press), (Preview by Google Books).
Masashi Sugiyama (sugi [at] k.u-tokyo.ac.jp)